Saturday, June 21, 2008

How I Wish!!

Well, people say life is a mixture of feelings. Nothing is permanent in life as today u may laugh and tomorrow u may cry. So, emotions in life should change as time goes by rite? But what happens when it doesn't change? What if you are constantly under the 'force' of the same emotion? Life gets bored and depression slowly crawls in. And i guess i'm apt for such situation. Feel like coming out of the skin and sinking through the floor and disappear. How i wish!!
Thanks to some morons who have made my already complicated life to be worse. Is it a sin to be nice to people? Why can't people be sensitive to other's feelings as they are to their own? It hurts when you try to be nice to people vehemently and they don't give a damn about your feelings. People are so selfish that all that they can see in a frame is their stupid image only. Grow up people! Look around you and learn something.
Hypocrisy ?? well what is there to say about that. Almost every one of us, at one point of life would have been hypocrite. I do admit, I am one of those people. I am pretending to be nice to people whom i don't like. I am not trying to rationalize myself but still i'm hypocrite because i don't want to hurt those insensitive morons. But things get worse when people pretend as though they are the "I-am- The-Last-Super-Good-Exemplary-Person" and pass judgements on others.
Actually blaming those insensitive morons is a stupid thing to do because the solution is with me in fact it's within me. All i need to escape, is a makeover.. not the physical one (too much to handle) but the emotional one. I think i should follow what my friend says "Don't say yes if you are going to say no". How i wish i had said 'No' from the beginning. Believe me being good and angelic is for last century people and this century people say 'no' bravely. May be i should have born in last century. Whatever , things are done unless i wish to take a drastic move ,nothing gonna change. So, will i take the drastic move..only time will tell. But one thing for sure I have learnt my lesson. Hmmm.. How I wish i'm back home in my comfort zone..
The only thing i can do is brush everything aside go for massive shopping, enjoy my nzealand trip, enjoy my few months here and then.. i'll be back to the place where my heart lies.

No comments: