Sunday, February 12, 2012

Another Fun Questionnaire





1. What are you listening to right now?
Ippadi Mazhai adithal
2. What was the last thing you ate?
fish crackers
3. Last person you hugged?
I think my mum and that was a week ago
4. How is the weather right now?
Too hot
5. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
My brother
6. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
Smile
7. Favorite type of food?
Chinese/soups
8. Do you wear contacts?
When i have ample of time and enormous level of patience..yes i do.
9. Favorite season?
Spring!!
10. Have you ever cried over a love lost?
never had a chance 
11. Last movie you watched?
Vettai
12. What books are you reading?
I wish i had the time. I'm yet to touch Jan edition of Reader's Digest :(
13. Piercings?
Already have and now thinking of getting nose piercings. But the request has been declined :(
14. What were you doing before filling this out?
was talking to my brother
15. Favorite animal?
puppy!!!
16. Favorite drink?
mango lassi 
17. Favorite flower?
Of course Rose/jasmine
18. Who would you like to see right now?
There are few people :)
19. What color are your bedroom walls?
pink and purple :)
20. Do you like to travel by plane?
Oh Yes!!!
21. If you could go to any place right now where would you go?
Beach
22. Are you missing someone?
Yes:)
23. Are you hiding something from someone right now?
hmm...i'm hiding something from many people :)
24. What is the wallpaper on your cellphone?
of course my picture... self-obsessed :)
25. Are you afraid of the dark?
not really..
26. 3 things you can't live without?
things? my handphone, laptop and of course food!
27. Favorite songs?
too many..
28. What are you afraid of?
FROG!!
29. Are you giver or a taker?
I think i'm a giver
30. First thing you'll save in a fire?
myself!! told you i'm self-obsessed :)
31.What are the things you always bring with you?
purse and handphone
32.What did you want to be when you were a kid?
lawyer
33. Three places you want to visit?
Kerala, Paris and Mauritius 
34. Your 3 weaknesses?
compromise too much, gullible and easily stressed
35. Your 3 strengths?
accommodating and ...??? I'm not a perfect person 








No comments: