Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I'm Back

I'm back after a long sabbatical. Every time i enter my blog i make a promise to myself to write at least one entry a week. However, i never fulfilled that promise. It's weird that i never attempt to write blog when i'm free. In fact i'll be so free that i'll be 'roaming' around and reading others' blogs but not mine. And out of blue when i'm very busy and have things to do,i'll attempt to write a blog shelving all the works that i have to do. As for now, i have 1 assignment due in 2 days and a test tomorrow afternoon..and here I am cracking my head on what to write.May be i'm too exhausted preparing for academic things that i'm using my blog as a diversion.
Actually i just realised that i have a relatively very short span of attention and it has been gradually decreasing without me realising it. I can't do anything for long as i get bored easily. I remember when i was fascinated by arts and tried my hand at it (it's a very known fact among my friends and my art teachers that i suck at it). So i bought a drawing pad, poster colours and tried drawing. I think i never really 'produced' any drawing as i got depressed half way
and tore off 'my drawing'. Then i tried the other form of arts (like pasting leaves on a paper to create images, using matchsticks to 'create' a house..yadda..yadda..) which was short lived too. Then as i grow older, i fall in love with cross-stitch. I took initiative learning it and practised and eventually managed (!) to complete the replica of a tiny Micky Mouse but i never framed it as i shelved it once i was done with it. Recently before i came to Australia, during the long break i thought i could do it again. And mom was warning me again and again on my short-lived interests before. But i was adamant..so this time i bought a big replica of a scenery and worked on it for kinda of long. Then , eventually i finished it and again tied it in a bag and threw it somewhere in the room. And now i'm thinking of doing it again...
I think it's the same with my blogging too. I don't know when my next visit is going to be...may be when i'm having another test or assign? :p

No comments: