Friday, February 6, 2009

Astrology





I have been away for long taking sometime to tune into the pathetic collage life. But I seriously missed blogsphere and my fellow blog friends. So here I am again reviving my journey in bloghood. Eversince, I joined the hostel life, my interaction with the outside world has shrunken and thus I’m running out of experiences to blog about. In my previous blog I rattled kinda of too much about my dilemma and the prospect of my future career. And I remember rattling about meeting some astrologers and coincidentally, I met one weeks ago.
Though I have never expressed my desire to anybody else than in blogsphere, an acquaintance introduced me to an astrologer assuring me of his precision. Though I was not very much impressed, the curious soul in me wanted to give a try and also thanks to my persuasive friend, I agreed to meet the guy.

Though it was not the kind of astrology that I expected (well, I watch too many Tamil movies, so at least he could have worn some “kaavi” colour dhoti…he was wearing PANTS!!), I trusted him. Well I would not say he is the best but he did say some true things about my family which is known to the family only. As far as my future is concerned, academically he gave me some beautiful hopes and certainly they are in my future plan and that cleared the cloud that has been hindering the path lead to my future. However, relationship wise it was not a good prophesy. The moment he started saying things that do not make sense to me, mentally I started brushing them off as irrelevant and silly. It’s so weird and typically human when we accept things that we want to hear as the truth and brush off unwanted or undesired information as irrelevant though they might bear some truth. So I have no idea whether to trust him or not. In fact, at one point he told me that I am very confused and that I should stop thinking hard as I might go cranky. Though, at first I marvelled at his ability to recognize the state of my mind and that I’m in the search of peace of mind, the next moment it struck me that it could have been his wild guess as people seek the help of astrologer when they are confused.

Eventually, some of my questions were answered while some new questions arose as I left that place. As people say, the future is exciting when it’s a surprise. Life unveils with a lot of anticipations and expectations, so it should be left undisturbed.

2 comments:

Karthik said...

Hey Nice post.. here NAAN KADAVUL releasing where he is a SAINT.... And even ma parent met a Josiyar, he scanned ma jadaga and told I SHD GET MARRIED BEFORE 2010 :P My mom believed all his words except this.. CRAZY WORLD :( She thinks i've corrected that Josiyar to say that!!

Jeevan said...

Hi ramya! Hope u r doing fine :)
I never believe in those. One or some things seem really happens what they tell is nothings means what all they told are significance.