Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Heartache




Life is getting harder day by day. I am scared to wake up in the morning fearing what might be in store for me. I cannot remember the last time i ever felt happy and laughed my heart out without worrying about the next day. Something must be terribly wrong for i have been rubbing people the wrong way. That was not intended but i have no control over things ready. Depending on people's kindness and sympathy is killing me softly. As my brother said, i might start looking at life as grey at times than seeing it as rather black and white. I might feel funny for writing this post but i need to vent it out. I cannot write in elaboration on what happened today but i should say it pushed me off my limits and i am broken into pieces. My little shoulders cannot bear this weight; my little heart cannot stand this aching anymore. I am vulnerable but past couple of weeks i have become too fragile. I trusted You completely and pawned my life trusting Your words that everything happens for a reason. Now, i am yet to see the reason and i hope i will someday. Sometimes especially today i wonder at the power of words. How they can crush you! How they can slap on your faces without lifting the hand. But i know this is just temporarily. Someday will come for me when i will walk free, my chin up, feeling accomplished but the bad news is that i have to live with these things till THE day arrives.

1 comment:

M said...

I know just how you feel but chin up, don't let people get you down, you seem like an amazing successful person with great friends and a great family. No one's nasty words can take that way from you.

Hope all is well

M