Friday, April 1, 2011

Romeo-Juliet







You would have written love letters or you might have stolen your friend's love letter and read but i bet you would have never seen this ever-classic letter from a Romeo to his Juliet.

To ,NithyaUKG A.

Dear Nithya,

I love you. My dream I see you. Everywhere you. You no, I live no.
I come red shirt 2morrow. You love I, you come red frock. I wait down
mango tree. You no come, i jump train. Sure come...

yours lovely,
VICKY
Std 1 B

************ ********* ********* ********* ********* *********

Reply....by Nithya....

Darling, your letter mama see. Papa beat me beat me so many beat me.
I cry. i cry. So no come to mango tree. No jump train. I love you.
See another day. I no red frock. Only green.

You love me, you love me you green shirt. Give I gift. I see you with pinky.
Where you go.. NO talk to her. Okay My dream also only you

Lovely
Nithya...
UKG 
(Taken from net :)

No comments: