Saturday, April 23, 2011

TAG


I am so bored but at the same time i don't have the idea to post anything here. So, i have decided to answer this tag.


Last movie seen in a theatre:
The Green Hornet ( That was like 2 months ago. There is no cinema in Rompin :( 
What book are you reading?
After relentless search, i found an online bookstore and got my fav books. So currently i'm reading
THE WEDDING GIRL by Madeline Wickham ( i'm a chick-flick chick:p
Favourite board game:
Chess.
Favourite magazine:
Reader's Digest ( i used to dread it)
Favourite smells:
Rose (I told you i am real chick:p)
Favourite sound:
Bangles clinking??
Worst feeling in the world:
Disappointment
What is the first thing you think of when you wake up?
Look at my mobile and check the time (I have always wished i had more time to sleep)
Favourite fast food place:
McD
Future child’s name:
I don't even know the hubby's name! God!
Finish this statement, “If I had a lot of money I’d…”
I will plan and plan and plan and keep planning what NOT to do with the money
Do you drive fast?
When the road is deserted, yes i do!
Do you sleep with a stuffed animal?
NO! ( i might like chick flicks but stuffed animal..NO..No)
Storms – Cool or Scary?
Cool when it happens elsewhere
Do you eat the stems on broccoli?
Yes (Is it Gross?)
If you could dye your hair any colour, what would be your choice?
I would not .
Name all the different cities/towns you have lived in:
Ayer Tawar, Kuala Lumpur, Sydney and Rompin (I wish i don't have to mention this place:(
Favourite sports to watch:
Athletics 
One nice thing about the person who sent this to you:
I stole this from someone. So, I"M SORRY
What’s under your bed?
There is nothing under coz evrythng is on the bed
Would you like to be born as yourself again?
No. Lets try something different
Morning person or night owl?
NIGHT
Over easy or sunny side up?
I don’t understand this question.
Favourite place to relax:
My HOME
Favourite pie:
None
Favourite ice cream flavour:
Chocolate

2 comments:

Sassy said...

Over easy or sunny side up? Refers to how you like your eggs ;)

Great answers! :)

Ramyah said...

Hey Sassy, thanks for the info. I guess it's the socio-cultural context of the question :p