Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Ouch!


I was just rejoicing in my previous blog over some IT matter and here i am again cursing the laptop and screaming my lungs out at my blank screen. When i was writing my previous blog, i wasn't aware that while i have gained something, i have lost a lot of things. I have no idea which demon possessed my laptop but i have lost all my documents in C drive! All of them! And i am supposed to hand in one of my drafts tomorrow morning. I 'love' IT (remember how Madhvan utters "i love chicken" in Minnale! Exactly!). And so happen, i didn't save any of the documents into my pen drive. I know i deserve a tight slap for that *Slap* Slap*. So, what am i doing here when all i need to do is redoing my assignment? Well, i'm thinking about that. I'm telling myself i need to vent out the anger and depression through my blog. And also i'm telling every other person outside there, PLEASE use your PEN DRIVES as BACKUP copies ( in case there are some souls who share similar brain wave with me). Ok now back to work.

10 comments:

Lancelot said...

Please Check my blog - u have been awarded :0

http://lancelot-oneofakind.blogspot.com/2009/03/friends-interview.html

Lancelot said...

Youngistan Kartik & One of a Kind Lancelot anbudan alaikirom...

http://lancelot-kartik.blogspot.com/

Lancelot said...

Youngistan Kartik & One of a Kind Lancelot anbudan alaikirom...

http://lancelot-kartik.blogspot.com/

VG said...

Sis, first of all. sorry to hear. i know how is the feeling, if all ur work gone in one seconds, especially works which need to submit soon.

i've gone through many! =(


[[[ PLEASE use your PEN DRIVES as BACKUP copies ]]]

NO, sis. it is not a good idea at all. nowadays pen drives easily got viruses and it may corrupted ur documents. unless u dont use ur pndrive's in any other pc/ laptop's.

as a senior, my suggestion is, upload all ur works to ur email. send two copies to two email (as double back up). some emails can store 10MB files. IT WILL BE A BEST PART/LOCATION to keep ur documens safe..

Or else, print the hard copy once u done ur work.

i hope my idea will help u in future.

cheri, assignment senjingala???

Anonymous said...

ramyah. u're cikgu Mr Iswaran is my colleague. he asked bout u the other day. hehe

Anonymous said...

happens everytime :)

and SLAP SLAP SLAP!

Ramyah said...

Lancelot: Thanks a lot:)

Viji: Thanks for the ur one cent Viji. I'll certainly follow ur advice.

Coffeecart: Thanks Kak Nisa

Kamal: yeah happens all the time and i'm just not learning my lesson.

Ramyah said...

Lancelot: Thanks a lot:)

Viji: Thanks for the ur one cent Viji. I'll certainly follow ur advice.

Coffeecart: Thanks Kak Nisa

Kamal: yeah happens all the time and i'm just not learning my lesson.

Veni said...

Hi Ramyah,

Feel so sorry for you...i know the agony we need to go through to redo our work...worse more at last minute...well the lesson has been learnt...so lets move forward : )

Jeevan said...

I never store anything in C drive! Until we clear up the hardware our files will not destroy if it was in other drives.