Monday, March 9, 2009

I'm in love!

I'm so in love right now! I have never thought this would happen to me but it has. I have never seen him till last saturday. I had a short visit to my hometown on friday. Though, mum and sis were telling about his presence , i didn't give him much thought as i was immersed with my piles of assignments which i had brought along. On saturday, my brother and i visited my uncle's cow farm and that's where i saw him for the first time. Those beautiful eyes!! I have never seen such beautiful eyes before. He was rather short unlike the usual guys. But i don't care about the height though my brother and mum were not happy with his height saying since he is short , he might not be good for our famil. But i love him. While i was there, my eyes were glued on him and nothing could tear my gaze away from him. Such a magnectic and irresistable personality he has got. I went back with a heavy heart and the very moment i saw my mum , i was asking her permission to have him in our family. But mum wasn't keen. I was literally pleading and still she didn't approve or acknowledge my love for him. Finally she gave me her verdict. You can have him for a week starting from coming friday (since i'm going back home for a week break). Having him for 1 week? Why not? I love him so i don't see a reason for me rejecting that offer. Darling, hold on i'm coming in 3 days and the first thing i want to do is giving you bath! Sounds good rite *wink* *wink*. Here is the picture of the apple of my eyes.



Isn't he soooo adorable?
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Karthik said...

Gorr.. Bow Bow... neenga idhu maadhiri edhavadhu mokka poduveenga theriyum.. also chinna post ah... firste naai poto vandudichi!!

Veni said...

Hi Ramyah,

He's so adorable...am sure many girls have an eye on him...hehe

Jeevan said...

Yes indeed, ramyah. You must be glad having him with u. Have fun ;)

vines said...

hey girl,
congratulations because at last you have found your love although it's a puppy.Maybe this is called puppy love.Anyway, as a friend, i would like to remind you that you are beyond the right age for puppy love.He is cute.So, no problem.Try to brainwash your mom.Height is not a problem anyway.

Ramyah said...

Thanks gurls and guys for supporting my battle of love. I'll fight for him. cheers!

Anonymous said...

haha... good one...now thats what I call puppy love :P