Thursday, March 26, 2009

New Housemate






Lately, i have been having some ineffable urge for responsibility such as having petS which was rejected without second thoughts despite the relentless persuasion, and having plants which i never bothered to tell my parents (At home we have so many plants and my mum maintains a big farm which i never bothered to water and care for). So today i went for shopping after the "confessions of a shopaholic" (What a movie! my stomach still hurts), to quench my thrist for shopping and while shopping we came across a wonderful looking glass bowl which would be the best home for tiny fishes. So, we stood in front of the shop wondering whether or not to have fish in our room. After few minutes, we realised there isn't any space left in that tiny room and therefore having a mini acquarium means we have to sleep outside the room. Not willing to give up, my friend suggested of rearranging the room to find some space to room the bowl and the fish. EVentually, we decided to rearrange the room first and then think about getting the fishes and the bowl.




Feeling dissapointed, i wanted to get a flower pot to put inside the room especially next to the window to give me some responsibilities in life. I wanted a plant with a lot of flowers which will bloom often ( i had mental image of watering the flower and it blooming the next day and me sitting next to the window admiring the colour of the flowers). But again , the reality hit me and yeah SPACE and $$$ are what i am deprived of. So, i spent REAALLLY long time deciding on the plant and eventually bought the smallest plant available, a CACTUS! WHat's in a size? Any plant is a plant. So, the CAcky is near the window enlivening my otherwise dull desk. I hope to see it grow bigger than this.



1 comment:

Veni said...

Hi Ramyah,

Nice to know, you are into pets and plants....hope the Cacky will be a good start so later you can develop your interest more : )