Monday, April 6, 2009

Plots to Stop me doing this!




Lately strings of plots are going around me to ....STOP me from Blogging. They come in forms of assignments which let you think of nothing but of them and yeah food, cutting down the electricity which disconnects me from the blog world, fatigue attack... i have no explanation for this, illness (continues stomachache...i suspect the Chicken Rice that i had the other day).




Amidst of all these hurdles, here i am kicking and alive and converting them into my blog. It does not matter if i have don't have anything infromational or interesting to share in my blog (i never did anyways). All i want to do is letting my hair loose for a while before bunning it again, and do something that keeps me in good mood :-)




I see most of my blog friends (Veni, Karthik, Lancelot) are busy as well. May be that's among the reason why my roaming in blog world has quited down. People come back soon. It's getting pretty boring down here.




At this very moment, i was supposed to catch AYAN, but the plotters managed to disappoint me by saying things like "SOLD OUT". So, Surya has to wait first while i deal with my other commitments. I'm looking forward for Wednesday because i'm getting another new housemate! Keep on guessing till my next blog. Plotters do not come in my way this time for i had it enough. Till then Adios

1 comment:

Veni said...

Hi Ramyah,

Thanks for your taught full comments on my "IDEAL FRIEND" entry....yeah...you were right...i must be insane to expect someone IDEAL yeah...hehe...hmm...at least close to IDEAL also will do...those i have just come and go...no one specific who is really there for me...haih...maybe its just ME

Anyway...dont want to bore you with my pathetic story....

Busy with assigments ah...me too but now busy with classes....then MAY is the due date for assign...haih...

Ramyah...do u have Facebook...if yes....can i add you...so i can distrub you there too : )