Monday, May 4, 2009

Exam..

Phew! The exam fever is finally over. I can’t believe that I am done with exam for another few years to come. After this, I am going to be the beast who tortures students with exams. 6 years of studies is coming to an end in another 6 months and I just can’t believe it ( though, everyday I woke up and wished I was already working especially when I had assignments to do and exams to study for). I just realised that I actually love examinations (I know that might sound freaking weird). I love the adrenalin rush at the very first mention of test. I love fidgeting in the examination hall and praying to every God for an easier paper. I love cracking my head to find an answer for a difficult question and mentally patting me when I got it right. Digging through my unorganized mental schemata and finding the right answer at the nick of time always fascinated me. It makes you to feel like a survivor; a smart alec or just a good digger, may be? But the feeling is indescribable.

But yeah, I have had moments where I feel like crying looking at the question paper; pouncing at the test designers for making my life a hell or curse the person next to me who writes non-stop. But then, on a frank note I have always felt difficult tests are very interesting as no one can easily answer them but the smart ones. Anyways, I might be roaming in blog world more often now that I am completely free. Adios

3 comments:

Veni said...

Hi Ramyah,

Glad that exams are over for you...i have my assign due on 18th May and i have not started anything yet....since its my last paper....i'm so not in the mood.

Cant wait to work ah....hehe....will see if you feel the same once you do....believe me....its nothing compared to student life.....but of course we all need to adpot to changes.

Nithz said...

Hie..

Good post however i would like to comment on "..everyday I woke up and wished I was already working especially when I had assignments to do and exams to study for" -- well, i wished for the same thing when i was studying but frankly speaking, NOW i wish i can be a student back as working life is totally a different world.

To list a few:Hectic, pressure, headache, materialistic, surrounded by hypocrites, dumb heads, buggers, etc. I have listed this not to scare you off but sooner or later you will realize the REAL meaning of it. Doing assignments is far more better than getting hooked to some reporting or projects.Meanwhile, enjoy your student life :)

Ramyah said...

Veni & Nithz: not only you but all my working friends have seen warning me about the working world too. I know that i will miss my student life but i think i just can't handle it anymore. But as u people have said i'll treasure this 6 months. :)