Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy Anniversary


This month TINYBRAINTHINKS celebrates it's first anniversary. I never thought that this blog would celebrate it's anniversary when i started it as i am a lazy blogger. But thanks to my blog friends who supported my blog and contributed to the betterment of the blog, i am here today savouring the completion of the 1st year.
Thank you for your comments and supports! and Please keep visiting and commenting.
P/S- 3 weeks break had kept me occupied with personal matters which kept me away from blogging. And as usual i came back to college only to suffer from super slow internet connection. I can't wait to blog about a recent reunion that i had with my friends but no thanks to the internet connection i could not upload the pictures. Hopefully, i will be able to post them soon. tc

3 comments:

Veni said...

Hi Ramyah,

Happy anniversary....and hoping for many many more....

Nithz said...

Hello Ramyah,

Happy anniversary..Keep the spirit moving..

Jeevan said...

Congrats ramyah :)