Thursday, December 4, 2008

Goodbye Sydney

This is my last blog from the land of kangaroo. In less than 36 hours, i'll be home. My flight is scheduled on the 6th at 3.30pm. 8 long hours and i'll be in Malaysia in the arms of my parents who are awaiting my arrival. Though, saying goodbye to Sydney is indeed very hard but Malaysia is my home and that feeling is incredible. As they say, home is where the heart is. I can't believe 2 years have gone and i'm stepping into the second phase of my life with new challenges unveiling as the life unfolds. By end of 2009, i will be a professional, a working lady, something which i have been dreading like nothing. The responsibilities seems immense to be shouldered and sometimes future seems too bleak. Whatever it is, these two years has matured me and has expanded my perspective and i must say that i'm a changed person now both physically ( i have gained few kilos) and mentally and it could be hard for my past to accept this new me but that's life. Change is the most constant thing in life and i'm game for it. My only concern for now is that, my changes for not affecting those dear to me and at the same time, for me not to be pulled back into my past and also not to discard whatever positive changes that Sydney has given me upon arriving home.

Have you ever craved for crystal ball which foresees your future? I have. I have always been curious on what is stored for me in future. May be that's why i used to subscribe to the online astrology and horoscope readings :-) But, at the second thought, do i really want to know my future? Would i be happy if i'm given the crystal ball? well, now the answer is NO. I rather wait for the surprises that life is going to throw at me. It doesn't matter if they aren't sweet surprises. Life is not a smooth journey and travelling on a bumpy road keeps you awake though that hurts. And knowing what's awaiting you in the future is no fun. So, if YOU ever planned to give me the crystal ball,Umm.. keep it to youself MR.GOD. I rather swim across the sea but just give me guidance whenever the sharks appear.

P/S- I just came across this wonderful piece by A.r.Rahman and it has been haunting me for few days now :-)

kayil mithakkum - srinivas

4 comments:

Veni said...

Hi Ramyah,

Hope you have a great time here : )

Till you start working, do enjoy your study life, believe me those going to be your precious moments later.

Good luck.....

Ramyah said...

Thanks Veni.Yeah till i start working i'm going to enjoy my student life to the max.

Lancelot said...

thanks for ya comments lah...(neenga m'sia nu therinchathukku appuram lah use pannati eppadi lah??)

Karthik said...

Nice song...