Saturday, July 4, 2009

Of Lesson Plans and Fish Therapy



My days are getting pretty busy with all the lesson planning and materials hunt that i feel restless most of the time. During college times, i never longed for weekend that much as i had only 3 days of class and my weekeneds used to start on Friday itself. But eversince, i started going to school, i have been longing for Friday to come and practically I vowed at myself that i'm not going to wake up before 10 am.
So today i started my day pretty late(thanks to my brother who called as early as 9-ish). Well, then i decided to pamper and spoil myself a bit. So i headed for a nice banana leaf lunch, a soothing facial and then the Fish Spa. I have always wanted to try the sensation of the Tickling fish but never got the chance to do so. But today, i had the time and it was really cheap only RM5 for 10 minutes and it was not crowded. As dipped my legs inside the pool all the fishes flocked towards me and started 'nibbling' my feet and i started screaming as it reminded me of touching frogs which is a big phobia for me. So i was keep on taking my feet off the water and after few minutes i told myself "you have to do this. You have paid for this!" And i sat there eyes shut for the next 10 minutes. But it was not that bad as i started relaxing after few minutes. When my time was over, i got down and saw an English lady dipping her feet inside and there goes the ears piercing scream again....

1 comment:

Jeevan said...

I can't even imagine stand at this fish spa, allowing the fishes to bite.

u great ramyah!