Thursday, October 16, 2008

Busy and Busy

The busy and hectic week is slowly cropping up with Deepavali, assignments and presentation just around the corner. Unlike last year, I'm really excited about this year Deepavali and have taken greater interest in grooming myself as well as organising the party. At the same time, the very thought of the assignment which dues in 2 weeks time often glides by and snatches away the pleasure of planning for parties. Well, i have decided not to let assignments to spoil my day and i'm going ahead with planning my Deepavali. Since this is my last year of celebrating Deepavali in Sydney something memorable needs to be done.
On Sunday i am attending the Deepavali Carnival ( I miss the Deepavali Carnival in KL, Malaysia where i had a blast). Then the biscuit-making session starts on Tuesday as one of my friend has already promised to lend a hand.
Actually i wanted to blog about something and as i started writing i have deviated and started rambling. So i need a break to recollect my idea.

No comments: