Thursday, October 23, 2008

My favourite Card


I had a sweet surprise today. This card above is very special and will always be close to my heart. This is the Deepavali Greetings that my dad has sent from Malaysia :) As far as i know dad has never sent any cards to anybody. Even when we were still small (i don't want to say illiterate) mum used to write greetings for our friends and relatives. But i have never seen dad doing it. This is my second Deepavali far from home but this is the very first time dad is sending me a card. He neither send me a card for my 21st birthday nor last Deepavali. May be that was because my sister was still around and she send me a card on behalf of my parents. But this time, dad wrote the card himself, and posted it on his own which is quite an achievement, knowing my dad's nature. If by any chance my siblings get to know this, sparks of jealousy will attack Sydney :P. Thanks ayya and I miss u.

No comments: