Saturday, October 11, 2008

Dreamworld anyone?


Ever wondered what your dreams mean? I'm not the type of person who dreams while sleeping (day dreams are not included). Fortunately, i go to deep sleep and rarely dream. Few months ago i had a very disturbing dream which haunted me for a few days. Hitherto, none of my dreams have come true.Well, back to my dream, i dreamt somebody was choking me to death and warning me that somebody (name is deleted) wants to kill me. I woke up that night feeling chilled and puzzled. And i spent following days with trepidation. But nothing happened though.

Just as i was surfing i stumbled across an analysis of dreams which interested me. According to the website, when one dreams of an animal usually the dream reflects on the person's personality whereas when you dream about your vehicle it symbolizes the direction that you are heading to in your life and also your body.

Now the analysis of my dream ( too late though). Dreams pertaining to death, funeral and threats symbolise change (??!!) The writer even warns that death dreams should not be ignored as they convey big changes ( couldn't exactly remember the changes that have occurred post-dream). And actually death dreams sometimes have direct meaning ..DEATH. So, the next time when you dream about death, try to settle whatever in pending because you'll never know what's next...

No comments: