Thursday, November 6, 2008

Another Test

I'm nearing semester end and so examinations and assignments are inevitable. So here i am trying to finish my slides for tomorrow's classroom test by blogging??!! I hate it most when the lecturer keep the test details under wrap. Come on . At least tell us how many questions are there? or may be the first question :p I think i have been studying for tooooo long now that i feel puking at the very sight of exam papers. And it's so depressing that once i graduate, my life is going to revolve around examination papers, report cards, marks and PTA meetings..eeewww.. I seriously need a break

P/S- I know this post seriously contradicts with my previous post in which i went gaga over the noble profession of teaching. Well, that was right after watching the movie..so i was emotionally disturbed at that moment and now when i sit to study for the impending test, the reality strikes me..he..he

6 comments:

Karthik said...

Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away. lol..

Ramyah said...

Yeah, anyhow u have to come back to the reality and face it no matter how much u dread that.

-LyS- said...

''...And it's so depressing that once i graduate, my life is going to revolve around examination papers, report cards, marks and PTA meetings.''

omg..yess...i totally agree..but wut we do rite..cannot run away ;p

Ramyah said...

Actually Lysa, u can run away but u got to make sure ur bank balance is sufficient enough to bail u out from the government:p

King said...

ennathu neenga future teachera??

Miss... miss intha antartica enga miss iruku? :P

Anonymous said...

first timer here.. good one..