Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Women's language





People (usually men) say women's hearts are as deep as the sea. And that we mean what we didn't say and we say what we didn't mean :p On the superficial level it seems like just another stereotyped comment hurled at us. But usually such comments do bear some relevance to women's behaviors i guess. As for me, i have said 'no' many times when what i wanted to say was a "yes". And why did i do that? I think when we (okay no generalisation) I ,say no i expect the person to read between the lines and i expect the person to understand that i'm just too egoistical to say 'Yes". Ahh..people don't understand how difficult it is to be a women...confusing 'man'kind is not an easy job but we are fairing well i guess ;-) Just few tips..for women (how to say it) and man(how to read between lines)



WOMEN’S LANGUAGE TRANSLATED

Yes = No

No = Yes

Maybe = No

I’m sorry. = You’ll be sorry.

We need... = I want

It’s your decision = The correct decision should be obvious by now.
Do what you want... = You’ll pay for this later.
We need to talk... = I need to complain
Sure...go ahead = I don’t want you to.

I’m not upset = Of course I’m upset, you moron!
This kitchen is so inconvenient = I want a new house.
I want new curtains = ...and carpeting, and furniture, and wallpaper.....
Do you love me? = I’m going to ask for something expensive.
How much do you love me? = I did something today you’re really not going to like.

I’ll be ready in a minute = Kick off your shoes and find a good game on TV.

Am I fat? = Tell me I’m beautiful.

You have to learn to communicate. = Just agree with me.

In response to What’s wrong?:

The same old thing = Nothing

Nothing = Everything

Nothing, really = It’s just that you’re such an idiot!


4 comments:

King said...

hehe... too good. btw most of dem r like dis.. so u can very well generalize and i always feel rationalism and women dont go 2gether! :P

Ramyah said...

"Rationalism and women don't go together" ? U better put 'sometimes' at the end of ur sentence Mr;-)I think u were very much affected by women language, weren't u? :p

King said...

hehe.. No Not at all, i wasnt so dumb! :P

Btw Miss, One small correction, make it Most times instaed of sometimes.. lol

Sen said...

@ Ramyah...good one...endorse it completely :))