Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Exam again




My final exam is in 2 days and i'm freaking out! Whose idea was it to gauge understanding through exams? This particular unit is soo hard and could be plain boring at times. I have been trying hard to finish the revision and managed to finish it. But along the process of completing my revision i really slept well. Yesterday i slept 3 times while doing my revision. So i can recommend the unit book to any insomniacs cause it gave me a good sleep (not that i have sleeping problems. That's one thing i do without much difficulty) . Well, exam period is the time i sleep a lot, eat a lot and dream a lot (in my dream i always pass with flying colours!). The only thing i do less is STUDYING!

And my hyper excitement of going back home doesn't help much for my revision either. I have another 17 days to go back to Malaysia and my luggage bags are wide open just next to my desk. So whenever i sit with full spirit to cover the topics, my gaze slowly shifts from the book to the luggage bag and my face lights up and that's the end of my revision. Next moment, i would be sitting in front of the luggage bag trying to shove mounts of clothes into the tiny bag! So, thanks to the deadly boring subject, i have managed to pack my first bag and the second bag won't take long i guess since i'm going to start my revision again.

5 comments:

rienmiel said...

haha...at least u have finished it...
me? as i opened the book and started reading few lines...i dozed off...
and i have a very good sleep though i am freaking out...

yes, i definitely support your idea to recommend this book of reading to the imsonniac...heh

-LyS- said...

eat alot, sleep alot, dream alot-YES.

at least u done a bit of packing + study. how cool. ;).

me - zero. haha.

good luck for the exam ramyah!

p.s. i agree wif amrin. read a few lines n doze off. ;D

Ramyah said...

Amrien & Lysa- What's the point of finishing it when i can't understand a single thing:-(. Still i don't care. Anyways good luck to u people too.

Karthik said...

PINCH... Even i'd posted on my xam jus now!!! All the best!!! And the poto was really nice!!! When v open the book fr the first time, it does put us into sleep!!!

King said...

so u have finished the exam? pass agiduveengala? :P