Thursday, November 13, 2008

Auntie..Oops Hottie






Today after class i was walking back home preoccupied with my impending presentation till i notice an old lady ( i bet she would be ferocious at me for calling her 'old-lady'). Well what's so special about her that i'm blogging about her is that she is a 50 something hot-lady-wannabe-auntie or should i add 'desperately' ?

She was dressed in a short skirt and a sleeveless blouse ( and yeah..she had saggy arms ) and ...STILETTOS!!.It was so hilarious to see her struggling to walk with her super stilettos that i thought of giving her a walking stick . Knowing that she has i-might-trip-anytime look, that auntie had the courage to swing while walking (or was she struggling to that extent??) And once she came closer, i had a hard time finding her face beneath the inched make-up. And pity the lady,the hot weather was not helping much as her eyeshadow colours had melted and were forming a colour which i don't think has a name yet. But what was very amazing about her that with THAT make-up and THAT walk she still managed a confident look . In fact, when she walked pass me she gave me a very condescending look! I think she is the most confident person that i have ever seen and also the most unbearable wannabe !

7 comments:

rienmiel said...

mia...
gotcha!!
self-gossiping ni..hehe

Ramyah said...

he..he.
Amrien, once in a while gossiping spices up life :p

King said...

U have ur roots from Coimbatore? Coz Nakkal romba jasthiya irukku!! :P

BTW r u stuck by auntiphobia?

Ramyah said...

He..he
I might have some roots in coimbatore. I should dig out my family tree. Auntiphobia?? That sounds apt:p

King said...

I might have some roots in coimbatore. I should dig out my family tree. //

Funny gal ur!! But Mokkai than too mucha iruku! :P

Karthik said...

:) Lol!!

auntie had the courage to swing while walking

Was she drunk???

Ramyah said...

Karthik, i don't think she was drunk. That is how she walks when she is sober i guess. So if she's drunk...:p