Friday, November 21, 2008

Free at Last!

Finally i'm free. I have just finished my last (and also the only) paper.It was a nightmare. I have never had a cognitively challenging paper as this ever. The moment i got hold of the test paper, i died. As usual the vivid images of pages of my text book were popping in but not the points that i want. I have always hated it when i can see the page and fonts so vividly in my mind but not the exact sentence structure. I would be trying to zoom in on the fonts only in vain. So, half way through i just gave up and started scribbling whatever i can think of regardless whether it makes sense. So, that's how my exam went on but who cares, it's over and this is time to celebrate.

Did i just said "time to celebrate"? hmmm..well what i wanted to rattle about is not about celebration and not about my exam either. Well, something has been bugging me lately and so i have decided to blog about it. Childhood is the time you do the most insensible thing and pass the blame as "i was just a child walking around with a wet nappy". Well, i don't know about others but as a kid i have got into a lot of troubles and had been a troublemaker to some people too. But i have always been a deft person when it comes to deceiving people. I'd put up a very naive did-she-do-that-i-don't-think-so look and people has always believed me. And at times, i badly wanted those around me to take note of my mischievousness and reprimand me. In other words, i was a selective attention seeker :p.

Well, believe me when i say i had suicide tendencies when i was a kid (now you know the rationale of the picture above) and i always wanted my family especially my parents to note that. But alas, nobody ever realized it and i faked my suicidal attempts in vain. Whenever somebody rejects my little requests i'd lock myself up in my room and cry as loud as i could. If there's no response i'd 'attempt' suicide! I would take the VHS tape cleaning liquid, open the cap, lie on the floor like a nailed Jesus and put the liquid next to my head and the cap in another hand. So basically the idea was that when people break the door and come in they'd be shocked to find me 'fainted' or 'dead' on the floor :p. But nobody bothered to break the door and come in to save me. NEVER!! SO i would wait for maximum ten minutes and when i realise that nobody was really bothered i'd get up ,put the bottle back for my next attempt. I think this went on till i run out of the liquid. Thank god that i never attempted to taste that thing. And god only knows from where i got that temptation. Too much of tamil movies i guess:p

P/S- Found a blog about somebody's childhood crush and since there is no crush to rattle about, i rattled about "CRASHING" !!

PPS- Sorry about the errors (if there is any) as i'm writing this in between my movie time- HARRY POTTER

4 comments:

King said...

think u were a a very very troublesome kid! :P

Appove appdina ippo? :D

BTW, wishes for u, hope u come out with good marks!

(Bit ellam adikalaiya?) ;-)

Ramyah said...

Hey now i'm a very GOOD gal. Nowadays i don't think about suicide,but people who talk to me are attempting it;-)

Naan nalla ponnu, no BIT!

Karthik said...

Over fr attempting suicides (this shd nt be called as Suicide first of all) when u were rejected ur requests... As a kid what big u cud have askd othr than Chocky?? Lol!!

but people who talk to me are attempting it;-)

Lol!! OMG!! Did they survive?? No bit?? Cha!!! U've wasted ur student life!! And ba the way I'm a big freak of HP... Wic part u r into?? And all the best fr ur results!! Padips thaane.. SO no prob!!

PS: to ur rply n ma post, even i call it a brick model.. forgt to mention n my post, this pone had fallen frm my hands many times bt nvr gt broken!! Untouchable and Unbreakable!! lol!!

Ramyah said...

Karthik- I'm not good at bringing in bit. So, i just cover saying i don't like bringing bit to exam:-)

I was watching HP- Goblet of fire actually.
Thanks for visiting.