Saturday, November 22, 2008

I Have a Dream

Yup, today my time capsule moves forward unlike the previous one . This time i just want to share some of my dreams or should i say merely figments of imagination ? ( no..not the ala paruthiveeran's dream of spending a night in central jail..mine are worser). Those dreams could be a castle in the air but come on what's there to lose? Dreaming comes at no cost and that's why i could just face an empty wall and muse for hours. So, as a result of staring at the empty wall, some ideas have flowed in and i better capture them in words before they sink through the wall again. I have the tendency to change my dreams every now and then. (Numbering has nothing to do with the rank! It's just that i love numbers but not in maths!)

1) I love to own either a boat house or a tiny hut (must have at least 3 rooms..he..he) in alps area. And there shouldn't be anybody around (don't ask me common sense questions as from where i'll get my food stuff, paper..etc..etc..remember this is just a dream). About the boat house it's fully inspired by Kaaka Kaaka.I just loved that house (Note i didn't say SURYA).The fact that i can't swim does not matter :p

2) I have been planning for a family vacation for quite sometime now. But the fact that all of us are scattered around doesn't help much. But by end of 2009, i should be able to bring my family for at least 2 days vacation in Langkawi( Bring means persuading them..not financially supporting the vacation)..Appa irukka bayam yen (What to worry when your dad is there). If only my dad happens to see this, he would ask me to delay my return flight...

3) I have a sublime love for trains. I enjoy traveling in train than anything else. Now my next aim is Indian trains. I have never been to India but i will one day. I have always been fascinated by the Indian trains because i'm tired of the electric trains. The sound of the long journey trains, the crowded station with red shirt porters, the compartments, the open aisles where u can stand and enjoy the scenaries..are something that i look forward to. If i'm lucky i might witness some clichéd railway scenes where the boy and girl chases an already moving train with villains chasing behind them :p And Oh Yeah, how could i forget the train signature dance by Sharukh in Chaiya..Chaiya!

4) This one is a dream which i badly want to materialise one day..meeting my all time favourite actress Shalini and the man with Magic fingers A.R.Rahman. I have been nurturing this dream for long only in vain. And i badly want to attend Rahman's concert one day. So far i have never attended any concert (i know it's pathetic) but i would be more than exhilarated to attend if it's a A.R.Rahman's concert featuring Sadhana Sargam :-)

5) Well this one isn't in my hands but if i ever have an option i would prefer a boyfriend who sings well and has learned proper music ( not the one who kills you by some crap singing). NO MORE DETAIL ;-p

6) I want to work in a magazine. It doesn't matter what job i'm given as long as i answer "oh, i'm working in a magazine" when people ask what i'm into. This one is quite impossible but again,.it's just a dream..no harm!

7) I want to buy a bookshop for my dad and make him the proud owner of the shop (No, this time around with my money, not his). I have a penchant for book shops so when my dad retires i want him to run a bookshop. And i have no qualms of taking care of the cash-register once in a while:p

8) I want to build a cinema in my place as i'm a movie buff. My place was in need of a proper cinema when i developed this wonderful and fruitful mission. But to my great disappointment somebody has just inaugurated a new cinema crashing my dream. But if it doesn't make profit, i still have some chance, don't i?

9) i do have one urupadiyana (beneficent) dream too. I want to celebrate my birthday with the less fortunate and special kids (see i'm not that bad after all). All this while, i was too young to do that, but next year i'd be a working lady , so i can realise this dream with my money i hope.

10) This is the most insensible, silly,absurd dream one can ever have. But come on it's me..what do you expect..Well the dream is ...dancing in middle of a lavender farm. Well, i told before that i'm a movie buff who kills time with Bollywood and Kollywood:p

So, what's yours?

7 comments:

Sen said...

@ Ramyah...Your train dream can be fulfilled, I will be happy to be your guide in Mumbai provided you promise not break in to a Chaiyya Chaiyyaesque dance sequence, boy chases running train and proclaim love for girl, throws roses, gifts etc does happen, but boy and girl chases running train with villians chasing then will remain in the dreams realm :P,

With the trains leaving at specific muhurtam like 10.00 a.m., 10:03 a.m., 10:08 a.m. etc, your whole schedule goes for a toss if you miss your specific train as it has a cascading effect, you also miss the bus which will take you to your destination and so on, so "old lady/man chases and catches running train" is also a daily phenomenon here!!!

Anil Sawan said...

alright, after this read i dream of spending some time with you on Indian rails [the open aisles]. M sure you wont keep quite for a single minute, what more entertainment do i need ;-)

you speak so much about India and yet you havnt visited the place! thats sad! maybe you could spent your next birthday here at CRY or CHORD or any other child relief NGOs. Thus you could fulfil many dreams at a go.. if you are lucky enuf you could attend a concert as well!!

Anil Sawan said...

one more thing: i cant blogroll you cos you havnt activated your feeds.. let me know once u activate it, i dnt wana miss the fun happening here.. ;-)

Ramyah said...

Senorita& Sawan- I already have two guides to help me getting around in India? hmm that's very kind of you guys:-)

Senorita: No villains chasing the love couples?? hmm such a waste. You broke my heart :p

Sawan: I'm not really good with the feed thingy. But i have done something which i think works.

Anyways, thanks for visiting guys.

Anil Sawan said...

oh yeah it worked ;-) genius ;-)

King said...

all ur dreams r very big! seems ur a big fan of Abdul kalam? :P

hmm if i start listing out my dreams then ppl will never ever come near me again! :D

tulipspeaks said...

i want to live in kerala for 6 months.

tht's the only dream i have right now.. besides completing my PhD :-)


ammu.