Wednesday, November 26, 2008

The Art that I'm yet to Master

Decision making is an art and i'm afraid i 'll need many more years and maturity to master the art. My heart yearns for those blithesome tender years where all i had to worry about was going to school and performing well in exams . And the most difficult decision that i had ever taken at that time was limited to choosing an outfit (even that was 'helped' by my parents). How i wish Peter Pan can bring me to his world...free from adults, adulthood decisions and heartache yielding from that. I miss those tender ages where i was just a carefree little girl. My shoulders were lighter, my mind was free and thought of future was never significant. I didn't have to wake up feeling miserable, hating the day awaiting me, and cursing the dawn. How i wish i can run into my mum's arms at the very sight of problems and confusions.

I have always tried avoiding making decisions as at times your decisions can affect other people around you unintentionally and i don't want to be the cause for someone's heartache. But sometimes, it's inevitable. As much as i want to care for others' feelings, i have my feelings which need to be given utmost importance (i don't mind being selfish) too. So, for the affected soul(s) outside there, i never meant to hurt you people and i was pushed to the limit. And it's more disappointing when people refuse to see the rational of the decision. One man's food is another man's poison . If it's good for you not necessarily it's good for me. And i choose to be what I am voluntarily and i am happy leading my life in my way though that does not make sense for you.Well, it's my life and i decide on what i want to do with that.


15 comments:

King said...

this is by far the worst blog u have ever written! :(

Ramyah said...

Thanks for the comment King. Care to explain? :p

King said...

what to explain? its a complete rubbish! :(

never expected such a nonsense from u... madame!

Ramyah said...

well, if i have a nonsense reader like you what else can i write? :p

King said...

what to do? i lost all my sense ever since i started reading ur blogs! :P

Ramyah said...

Mr.King you can't lose ur sense as there isn't any in the first place:p :p

King said...

how do u know i dont have any? :P birds of same flock fly 2gether? :D

Ramyah said...

How do i know? it's easy to pick a insensible person when ur r surrounded by sensible people around u and also now i 'know' u too well. Should i spill the beans? he.. he

King said...

keep dreaming!! :D
watever still dis is ur worst blog ever! hope 2 c smething better next time! :P

Karthik said...

Similar to one i'd mentioned n ma previous posts.. "I'm My favorite" But think twice bfr makin any decision as u r a teacher or gonna be a teacher soon!!!! :) U knw fr everyone atleast nce their decision mite backfire and so nothing 2 worry tat i'm nt mastered n it... Fr our management studies V'd a topic called "DECISION MAKING" and it took me to those days!! Had lot of things like Pareto Analysis, grid Analysis, Decision Trees, Delphi technique.. Know whta?? Taking Decision s not as worse as studying Decision making!!

Ramyah said...

Thanks karthik. How on earth did u study those things? Sounds soo complicated. If i ever need to do Decision making course, i'll die i guess.

Karthik said...

Oh.. as if i liked to read it... If i need to get degree i need to pass it.. The sub s POM(Principle of management) and its an important 16 mark qn!! V write all kind of stories and put xamples like CONSIDER TWO FELLAS A and B... Hw one succeeded wit correct decision and the other falters....

Jeevan said...

Before decision it’s the confidence and interest very important. Well written and I agree at that times we are problem less and aim on happiness. At every stage of life it seems different, ones we have been given there are time could expect.

Karthik said...

Ramyah do u knw 2 read tamil???

Ramyah said...

yup. I'm a tamil ponnu.